Pages

Search This Blog

Tuesday 14 June 2016

5-STAR REVIEWS: LUSH YOGA BATH BOMB


My latest bath bomb adventure came in the shape of Lush's Yoga Bomb. It was the final bomb of the trio that I hauled back in May which can only mean one thing... I need to go shoppppinnnnng! As you're reading this, I will exploring New York City, but a Lush spree is definitely on the horizon when I arrive back in the UK!

I have always wanted to try Yoga Bomb but never quite got round to it. At the Lush event that I went to last year I heard such raving reviews about it, and I haven't stopped thinking about it since. One of it amazing features is an incredibly relaxing scent, filling the bathroom with such a soothing aroma. As soon as you drop the bomb into the water, the orange orb starts to dissolve. Taking up to 15 minutes to fizzle away, I stepped into the bath as the bomb swam around me. 10 minutes into the bath, the bomb suddenly started to erupt with a beautiful purple (that I managed to catch on my phone's camera here!), leaving behind a sensational array of colours. This one is definitely a fave and I would recommend it to bath lovers far and wide!

Have you ever tried Lush's Yoga Bomb? What bath products are you loving at the moment? Let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment