Sunday Thoughts

Sunday, 1 May 2016

Images
Why do I always find it so much more difficult to get out of bed on a Sunday morning? I've managed to get into a habit of waking up between 7 and 8am every day, but Sundays are always my accidental exception. 

To tell you the truth, not a great deal has happened to me this week. With one deadline this coming Tuesday and another deadline the following Tuesday, my head has been buried in my books (well, my pdfs). I'm just adding the final few edits to my first essay before submitting it later today, and I began to write my final ever undergraduate essay yesterday morning... what an exciting, yet exhausting, feeling! Once that deadline has passed me by, I'll have four weeks to prepare for a single exam, and then I'm finished forever. Eep!

A highlight of my week was the email that I woke up to on Wednesday morning: ASOS had 20% student discount for 48 hours only. Looking back through my save for later list, I picked a few things that I had been lusting after for a while, as well as the second dress in this graduation dress line-up. I'm praying that it fits like a dream so that my hunt can finally end. With New York only six weeks away, Jack and I booked ourselves a New York Pass allowing us into 5 attractions of our choice. It also provides us with tickets for hop-on-hop-off buses that take you around the entirety of Manhattan. All we need to do now is book our insurance, ensure that we're allowed into the country, and figure out where we want to go and when! Our search for a flat might soon be drawing to a close, having seen one flat that we really liked this week, and having a viewing booked for another flat that we're sure to like this coming Tuesday. I've said it before, and I'll say it again—I just cannot wait to have somewhere that we can both call our home.

Well that's it from me! I don't see exciting things on the horizon for this coming week; just another seven days of essay writing. At least it'll be the final time! What have you guys been up to this week? Tell me your stories!

⋅No comments

Post a Comment