Pages

Search This Blog

Tuesday 17 May 2016

5-STAR REVIEWS: RIMMEL NAILS


With a plan to share my favourite spring & summer nail polishes with all of your beautiful faces, I found myself exclusively picking out all of my cherished Rimmel shades. With a quick look through the rest of my ever-growing collection, Rimmel was the clear winner. Here are my top five nail colours for spring & summer:

Blue might not be everybody's favourite when it comes to nails, but I do have a few treasured blues in my collection. My absolute favourite is Rimmel's 'Bestival Blue', the perfect transitional colour between spring and summer. Leaning on the pastel side, it's not too eccentric and matches perfectly with my denim jacket and denim shirt that both start to make an appearance around this time of the year. Next up is Rimmel's 'Go Wild Er Ness', a beautiful pastel purple. If you're into more subtle colours, this one is definitely your gal. It's one of my absolute go-tos in the summer months as it's super easy to apply. As I mentioned in this recent blog post, one of my all time favourite shades is Rimmel's 'Libertine'. It's a gorgeous bright pink that matches every outfit that you could ever dream of. If pink is your nail colour of choice, this shade is not one to miss. Staying with pink but going for a more subtle and natural look, next up is Rimmel's 'Etheral'. Every nail lover needs a classic 'your nails but better' shade in their collection, and this beauty is mine. And for those of you who love a good ol' neutral nail, you should definitely give Rimmel's 'When I Grow Up' a go. It's a beautiful nude, almost golden, shade, and a staple in my spring and summer nail wardrobe.

Have you tried any of these Rimmel shades? What are you go-to spring and summer nail colours?

No comments:

Post a Comment