Lush Sakura Bath Bomb

Tuesday, 24 May 2016


It's bath bomb review time again and this one comes in the shape of Lush's Sakura. I discussed this bomb in addition to two others in a recent Lush Haul and it is the second of the trio that I've used so far. Twilight was a delight to use and it'll definitely be going straight into my basket on my next visit to Lush. Choosing between Sakura and Yoga, I opted for the former, drawn in by its pretty pink and green speckled pattern.

To be completely honest with you, I was a little bit disappointed by the effect of this bath bomb. Dropping it into the water, I had hoped that my bath would have a little splash of pink and green here and there, but no such colours were found. Instead, the bomb fizzled away in a ball of white and left the water an ever so slightly different shade of blue. The smell, however, made up for the lack of sight! It was certainly one of the most calming and relaxing bath bombs that I've used as it filled the bathroom with a soothing aroma. If I tried Sakura again, I would either combine it with something of colour or spruce it up with a burst of bubbles.

Sakura is perhaps not my favourite Lush bath bomb but it is definitely worth a try! If scent is a necessity in your bath bomb book, Sakura is your gal! Have you tried this bath bomb? Which ones are your faves?

⋅No comments

Post a Comment