Lush Bath Bomb Haul

Tuesday, 10 May 2016


Whilst I was home over Easter, myself and my friend Victoria spent an afternoon doing what we do best: shopping. Slightly low on funds, however, it wasn't my most successful shopping trip. The pair of us took a trip into Lush and I was blown away by all of the amazing bath bombs that I hadn't yet tried and therefore needed in my life. One month later, with slightly higher funds, I took a second trip into Lush to treat myself...

Firstly, I picked up a Yoga Bomb. I have been longing to get my hands on this beauty since the Lush event that I attended last August but, whenever I've ventured into Lush to indulge, something else has caught my eye. At long last I have one waiting for me in my bathroom and I am incredibly excited to spend an evening relaxing in bliss in the coming weeks. The second bath bomb that I reached for was the Twilight bomb. I am absolutely besotted with the shower gel of the same name and scent, and so I knew it wouldn't be long before the bath bomb entered my life. I cannot wait to bathe myself in starry heaven! Lastly, I decided to pick up the Sakura bomb. This was a product that Victoria picked up when we were together and, hearing such a raving review from her, I knew that it had to be my third choice! Does anybody know if it's a new product, or perhaps it was an Oxford Street exclusive that's now gone nationwide? Either way, I'm glad that it's mine!

Have you purchased anything from Lush recently? Have you tried any of these amazing bath bombs?

⋅No comments

Post a Comment