Spring Wardrobe Wishin'

Thursday, 14 April 2016

T-shirt / Denim Jacket / Dress / Pinafore / Sunglasses
As the weather is slowly starting to improve, my need for a fresh, new wardrobe is quickly growing. I've been living in baggy jumpers and tartan scarves for the last four or five months, and it'd be lovely to finally add a bit of spring and summer colour to my outfits. After a scan around a few of my favourite stores (I've somehow created an ASOS-less wish list!), these are the five items that I would love in my wardrobe this season.

Firstly, you can never have enough striped tees... or maybe that's something that I tell myself whenever I open my wardrobe door to be greeted by a sea of stripes. Nonetheless, I love the contrast of the thin and thick stripes on this New Look tee, and it would pair with my denim skirt or a pair of blue denim jeans with ease. Secondly, we have a denim jacket. I already own a beautiful denim jacket from Topshop, but this one from Forever 21 is a much darker denim. I absolutely adore the shade and feel like it would really add a casual vibe to all of my longing to be worn summer dresses. Thirdly is an absolute beauty from Urban Outfitters—an orange, monochrome floral dress. This gem has been sat in my bookmarks for a good month or two now and I've successfully resisted buying it thus far. Although I'm not going on a traditional summer holiday this year, Jack and I are jetting off to New York in mid-June! I can imagine myself walking down 5th Avenue wearing this gorgeous, floaty dress, without a care in the world. Fourthly, a pinafore. If you've read this February post, you'll know just how long I've been longing after the perfect pinafore. I've still not found the one for me, but this Dorothy Perkins number might just tick all of the boxes. I'll definitely have to pop into store in the coming weeks to give it a go! Lastly, but definitely not least, I am absolutely besotted with this pair of sunglasses. Alike the dress, these Urban Outfitters beauties have been sat in my bookmarks for a good month now, with the lack of sun being the only thing stopping me from making a purchase. Now that the sun is finally starting to peep its head out from behind the clouds, I might have to indulge and treat myself. Worn with the dress, the denim jacket, and a cute pair of pumps, I will never have been more ready for the summer.

What fashion bits and bobs have you been loving recently? Do you like anything on my wish list?

⋅No comments

Post a Comment