Spring is for Pink

Tuesday, 26 April 2016


Spring finally decided to make an appearance last week and, despite rainclouds hijacking the clear blue skies over the last few days, I'm sure that spring'll pop it's head out from behind the clouds again sometime soon. Finally getting to wear my all time favourite dress for the first time this year, I matched my outfit with beauty bits in everybody's go-to spring colour: pink! Here are my three pink beauty essentials for the spring season:

Rimmel London 60 Seconds Super Shine Nail Polish in 'Libertine': as long as this shade has been in my collection, I've never let it out of my sight. It is the most beautiful, vibrant pink, fitting perfectly with both spring and summer outfits. Like all Rimmel polishes, it has an incredible lasting life, dries at a speedy rate, and has a flat brush which makes application a dream. This might be the only colour you see on my nails for a while...

Max Factor Creme Puff Blush in 'Seductive Pink': I've raved about this blusher's sister 'Nude Mauve' for the last few months (here, here, and here), but I've had 'Seductive Pink' tucked away in my blusher drawer for over a year now. I never used to get that much wear out of it because I was too afraid that I would over apply such a bright pink, but I've finally seemed to get the knack of it. It makes me look so awake!

Elizabeth Arden Ceramide Plump Perfect Lipstick in 'Perfect Tulip': I discovered this lipstick in my bathroom cabinet last summer and was delighted to find that it is my perfect pink shade. Light pinks never work on my dark skin tone, and so this darker and redder toned pink suits me to a tee. After being hidden away since last September, I've worn this lipstick three times in the last week. It's definitely a spring favourite!

What are your beauty essentials for the spring? Do you stick to pink like me? Leave me a comment below!

⋅No comments

Post a Comment