Aroma Works Serenity Bomb

Tuesday, 12 April 2016


After receiving the most wonderful Aroma Works bath and body set for Christmas from Jack's mum and dad, I've only just got round to using the first of the duo of bath bombs. I've been lighting the candle within the gift set ever since January, leaving an incredible lemongrass scent in the air wherever I go, but I've had an array of new and old Lush products to use up before moving onto these beauties.

The duo comes presented in a beautiful rectangular box, filled with a straw bedding and a cardboard platform with holes to hold each bomb. The bombs themselves are wrapped in beautiful Aroma Works signature paper, opening with ease. I love a well presented product—packaging genuinely sells me more often that not. I know they say don't judge a book by its cover, but sometimes it's the method that gets the best results!

Alike the candle, the bombs are also lemongrass in scent which is the ultimate refresher. I'm embarrassed to admit that I've been defeated by a cold over last three or four days, and so I took advantage of my free flat on Saturday morning and ran myself a much needed bath. Surrounded by such an overwhelming aroma, and bright yellow water, I could feel myself feeling that little bit better. The bomb is a definite lifesaver!

What bath products have you been loving recently? Have you tried anything from Aroma Works?

⋅No comments

Post a Comment