Current Favourite Blushers

Tuesday, 29 March 2016

Swatches L-R: Bobbi Brown, H&M, Max Factor
Ask anyone: I'm a blusher girl through and through. Saying that, I'm also a girl of routine and, with NARS' Orgasm blusher in my grasp, no other blusher was worth a second glance. Hitting pan and realising that our time together will shortly be drawing to a close, I've managed to venture outside of my usual make up bag. These are the three blushers that I have either found anew or fell back in love with over the last few months.

Max Factor Creme Puff Blush in 'Nude Mauve': if you've kept up to date with this blog recently, you will have already heard me mention this beauty twice. It featured in my make up bag update back in February as well as my February favourites, and it is the blusher that has swept me off my feet. I had always been drawn to bright pink blushers and so this shade was a little bit out of my comfort zone. I'm over the moon that I decided to try something new and give it a go because I've come to realise that browner blushers are so much easier to get right! If you're looking for an Hourglass 'Mood Exposure' dupe, this one is your gal.

H&M Powder Blusher in 'Tawny Peach': speaking of browner toned blushers, that is the exact reason why I reached for this little devil. As you must all know by now, I am completely taken aback by H&M's beauty range. I've reviewed both their nail polishes and their face masks, and this is the most recent of their products in my possession. Without a great deal of shimmer in it, it was definitely a risker shade to choose. Nevertheless, it brings a beautiful, natural flush to my cheekbones that makes me face come alive.

Bobbi Brown Blush in 'Pale Pink': despite its name, this is definitely not a pale pink shade. This is a blusher that I've had in my collection for the past year and it's made quite a few appearances in my make up bag. Scared of applying far too much and looking like a circus clown, however, is always the reason that it ends up back in its drawer. Desperately in love with the colour and wanting to get more wear out of it, I decided to experiment with different brushes. I've found that smaller, contour brushes work fantastically at applying just the right amount to the apples of my cheeks, giving me that beautiful pink sheen.

What blushers have you been loving recently? Have you tried any of these gems? Leave me a comment!

⋅No comments

Post a Comment