Taking Stock: Feburary

Tuesday, 16 February 2016

Image
Coming at you with another instalment of my Taking Stock series! Here's a round-up of February so far.

Making: progress with my dissertation, finally! I'm finally getting round to writing something
Cooking: chilli constantly. It's my favourite meal, and I've discovered the amazing addition of soured cream...
Drinking: copious cups of tea! It's very rare that you'll find me without a cuppa in my hand this month
Reading: bits and bobs of 'The Life Changing Magic of Tidying Up'. University work comes first, though
Wanting: a new wardrobe. I'm feeling so uninspired at the moment, wearing the same outfits on rotation
Looking: forward to Jack's 21st birthday this weekend! I can't wait to give him all of his presents
Playing: a mixture of McFly and Avril whenever I run. Upbeat playlists are better playlists
Deciding: what's going to happen with my life when I graduate. I promise I'm job hunting!
Watching: The Secret Life at the Zoo! I caught up on the first episode last week and it's just fab
Enjoying: a (slightly) less stressful life now that exams are over for another few months
Waiting: for the new series of Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt to be released onto Netflix!
Liking: that I've finally changed up my make up routine. Watch this space very soon...
Wondering: how my exams in January went. I think we get our results back in the next two weeks!
Loving: my brand new Puma trainers. They're blue suede with a dogtooth pattern and they are beautiful
Hoping: that my deadlines will be slightly less stressful this semester. You don't get if you don't ask...
Marvelling: at how remarkably easy it is to cut down on chocolate. I've given it up for lent!
Needing: a bit of sunshine. Winter is my least favourite season; can the sun come out now please?
Smelling: every incredible smell possible. Mine and Meg's bathroom is full to the brim with bath goodies
Wearing: my fave pair of high-waisted ripped jeans, stripes, a scarf, and my new trainers. Constantly
Following: Estée Lalonde! I've been following/watching her for ages, but I've really loved her recently
Noticing: that nobody really knows what they're doing. All third years that I know are terrified right now
Thinking: about the future. I'd love for all this pressure to disappear and know that everything will work out
Admiring: the amazing flowers that have encompassed our flat over the last few weeks (see here)
Buying: dresses for all occasions. Evening dresses, wedding guest dresses, graduation dresses...
Getting: sick and tired of running in the rain. Manchester, please provide with better running weather
Bookmarking: into categories! I finally sorted out my bookmarks and they're all beautifully organised
Disliking: how much pressure there is on my dissertation when it's only worth about 15% of my degree
Snacking: on healthier things. Bananas, sunbites crisps, and carrots with humus. Nom nom

⋅No comments

Post a Comment