Sunday Thoughts

Sunday, 28 February 2016

Images
Good morning all! I am writing to you, back in my pyjamas, after an early morning run. I've actually managed to wake up between 7am and 8am most days this week in order to get my exercise out of the way. Not in the habit of getting up quite so early, however, I have found myself nodding off to sleep for an hour or so each afternoon... oops. Who knows how I'll cope when I have a 9-5 job, forcing myself to get out of bed even earlier if I want to run before work?? I strongly admire anybody who has such commitment and willpower.

As well as my early risings, I've managed to get quite a lot of work done this week. With every deadline imaginable approaching, I've dedicated the majority of my week to reading, writing, and thinking (hey, I study philosophy after all). I've made a little bit of progress with my dissertation as well as planning an essay that I'll be writing over the next two weeks. I've actually been extremely grateful for a free weekend, unlike the previous two or three, as it's given me the chance to get a lot of work out of the way. I can't really say that I've done too much else this week; third year is ferocious. I did manage to take a break on Friday afternoon as I popped into town to run a few errands. Not having been shopping properly for a few weeks, and with £11 on my Boots Advantage Card, I treated myself to a few bits and bobs. I picked up a brand new shampoo and conditioner from a brand that I had never even heard of; Kind Natured. Has anybody tried any of their products before? I've only used the duo once so far so I can't yet comment on their quality, but the smell is to die for. I also indulged in a blusher from H&M's beauty range in the shade 'Tawny Peach'. After popping into a few of my favourite shops, I met my friend Marie for a long catch up over an amazing Wagamamas. Heaven!

My week hasn't been too hectic; it's simply been crammed with university work. How have the last seven days treated you? How are you spending your Sunday? Tell me all of your stories in the comments below!

⋅No comments

Post a Comment