Bomb Cosmetics Mallow Haul

Tuesday, 5 January 2016


When looking for Christmas presents during December, I came across Bomb Cosmetics. I've definitely heard the company name before in passing, but I've never heard anything about their products. Finding the cutest chocolate box style bath set to gift to Meg, I decided to treat myself to a few of the cutesy bits and bobs that they had on their website. Along with these three mallows, I also picked up their All You Need Is Love Bath Blaster, their Choc Around the Clock Brulee, and their Milk and Honey Brulee. Opening up the mallows however, I knew that I needed to share them with all of your beautiful faces. They are the most adorable and most beautiful bath goodies that I've ever seen, and I was super excited to use and enjoy each one!


The first mallow that I opened was Ginger Love. It is definitely a festive choice, but could easily be used throughout the year! When this beauty dissolves in hot water, it lets off the most beautiful ginger scent. It made my bath feel so Christmassy and luxurious as I relaxed in festive bliss.


The second mallow that I opened was the beautiful Lemon Express. I definitely ooooh'd and aaaaah'd with this one, spotting the glittery stars as I slowly unwrapped it. Popping this one into my bath was an absolute dream, letting out a lemony zest as it fizzed away at the bottom of the water. After a bit of a swirl, I stepped into the most amazing smelling bath, surrounded by floating gold stars. I will definitely be buying this again!


Lastly, I opened the Rhubarb & Custard mallow. This beauty was chosen purely for its smell, knowing that I would be in sweet tooth heaven when popping it into my bath—and I was not disappointed! The water transformed into a pink and yellow creamy creation, and I was surrounded by the most enchanting scent. This one is a must have for a completely relaxing sensation after a long day (or in my case, a hard run!)

Have you tried anything from Bomb Cosmetics before? What's your favourite pamper product brand?

⋅No comments

Post a Comment