Pages

Search This Blog

Wednesday 30 December 2015

5-STAR REVIEWS: THE BEST BELATED BIRTHDAY PRESENT


My best friend is the best friend I could ever ask for. After longing after everything from Charlotte Tilbury's make up line for the last two years, she broke my CT virginity and gifted to me the most stunning red lipstick. I hadn't had the chance to see her beautiful face since moving back to Manchester in early September (despite her getting engaged in the past few months!), and so I finally got my hands on this gem last week.

I don't think that I have ever owned anything so breathtaking. The packaging itself is out of this world, coated in rose gold with the letters CT engraved on the top of the lid. Even the box that it comes in is an amazing design—much fancier than all of my beloved MAC lipsticks! Despite owning three bright red lipsticks already, I have never owned one that hasn't been matte. This Charlotte Tilbury beauty, however, glides onto the lips effortlessly. I can definitely see myself reaching for this red over every other in my collection, even if just to hold it in my hands. The name, 'So Marilyn', completely sums up the vibe of the lipstick. With vintage feel packaging and vintage feel theme, I will feel ultra glamorous whenever I wear it. I must say though, I can't imagine myself wearing any white dresses that get blown up by the wind any time soon... Oh, Marilyn!

Have you guys tried anything from Charlotte Tilbury? Is there anything else that you'd recommend?

No comments:

Post a Comment