Santa Clause is Coming to Town

Thursday, 24 December 2015


One more sleep to go... Who else is excited??? This is going to be a very short post, but I wanted to share some festive favourites from my home back home. Don't my mum and dad decorate so delicately? The first photo is evidence that I took all of these photos in my super stylish fluffy M&S dressing gown. If Christmas isn't an excuse to wear your pyjamas all day, what is? I wish you all a very merry Christmas Eve, and a wonderful Christmas Day and Boxing Day full of laughter, love, and joy. I shall be updating you all on my Christmas week in my regular Sunday Thoughts, but for now I will bid you all ado.

How is everyone spending their day tomorrow? I shall be wearing a Christmas jumper, snacking on pigs in blankets all day long. I'm looking forward to a morning of present opening with my family, an afternoon of festive film favourites, and an evening of on and off napping. Have a fabulous Christmas! Much love to all x

⋅No comments

Post a Comment