Wish List: Winter Festivities!

Wednesday, 18 November 2015

Images: 01 / 02 / 03 / 04 / 05 / 06 / 07 / 08

Christmas is only a month away, but I've been ready for it since the beginning of September. It used to bother me that christmas appeared in shops earlier and earlier each year, but now I just revel in it. Why would you want a month of Christmas when you can have three or four??? I've been loving all of the christmas themed bits and bobs that have been popping up everywhere, and have compiled my favourites into this wish list. It's everything I'm longing for this autumn/winter to keep that smile on my face!

Starting with candles, I have had this Illume 'Woodfire' candle bookmarked for the last month and a half. Although I haven't actually smelt it, it sounds like it would be the most glorious festive candle, and it comes in such beautiful packaging! With a price tag of £20, though, it might have to remain bookmarked for the moment... Also on the candle front, this trio from Oliver Bonas also sounds like it would fill any room with christmas spirit. Meg kindly bought me a 'Winter' candle from The White Company for my 21st birthday, which literally smells like december in a tin. It's certainly inspired me to hunt out more amazing smells!

To keep warm throughout the typical British winter, I am dreaming of having this M&S dressing gown wrapped around me. Zoe Sugg mentioned it in her September Favourites video, and I've not been able to remove it from my mind ever since. I was gifted an M&S gift voucher for my 21st from Jack's Nan and Grandad, which I had originally thought of buying a new sports bra with, but exercise might just have to wait. I want to be wrapped in heaven this winter! Also on my 'to wear' wish list in the next month or two, I would love a pair of these Jack Wills reindeer leggings. They look so snug, and are the perfect christmas pattern. Primark pyjamas are usually my go-to, but I can't find any that I've fallen head over heels for this year! Wearing both of these amazing picks, I would then love to cuddle up with a hot chocolate under a christmas inspired duvet—like this one from ASDA. I've never owned festive bedding, but this year might be the year!

The miscellaneous items on this wish list include a seasonal cushion, a christmas gift bag, and a Starbucks travel mug. The cushion, from John Lewis, would liven up my sofa throughout the next two months. Sprinkled in-between a sea of red, what could look more festive? I spotted this adorable gift bag on Not On The High Street earlier this month, and I am incredibly tempted to buy a few for my presents this year. I love pretty gift bags, and this one is just the cutest! Last but not least, this Starbucks travel mug! It's no secret that Starbucks is one of my favourite places in the world, already owning a christmas inspired mug that my brother gifted to me. To be able to take a Starbucks mug on the go, however, I would be living the dream. It would be such a handy way to carry my tea/hot chocolate on a frosty, winter's morning walk to university.

What festive themed items have you been loving so far this year? Let me know all of your wishes below!

⋅No comments

Post a Comment