Wish List: High-end Beauty

Friday, 6 November 2015

Images: 01 / 02 / 03 / 04 / 05 / 06 / 07
How lovely would it be to have a make up bag full to the brim with beautifully packaged high-end products??? On a student budget, that dream isn't a reality in my life, only owning a select few pricey beauty items. MAC lipsticks are a love of mine, and at only £15.50, they are definitely the low-end of the high-end. I currently have seven in my collection, and I'm hoping to add another one or two in the very near future! Otherwise, I have only treated myself to one NARS cult product, namely Orgasm blush, and every other high-end product that I own is thanks to my wonderful Mama Bear. Here are a few of the items that I can only but dream of...

Let's begin with lip products, as they are always what I am drawn most to. First up we have Tom Ford Lip Colour Matte in 'Pussycat'. I have never owned any products from Tom Ford, but I have always heard such wonderful things. This lipstick looks like the most perfect Kassi-shade, but at £38, it is definitely only a wish right now! Secondly, there is the NARS Velvet Matte Lip Pencil in 'Dragon Girl'. Again, I have heard amazing reviews about NARS' lip pencils, and have wanted to try one out for ages. At only £19, it is definitely more affordable than the Tom Ford lippy! The last lip product that I am lusting after is Kendall Jenner's shade in Estée Lauder's Pure Colour Matte Sculpting Lipsticks. Every time that I walk past this beauty in Boots I fall in love just that little bit more. Owning a few lipsticks from Estée Lauder, I know just how incredible they are, and as a lover of a red lip, this pick is way too tempting...

Moving away from lips, I have wanted to try a high-end foundation for a little while now, and the brand that has caught my eye is NARS. Whether it's their staple Sheer Glow, or their more recent All Day Luminous Weightless, it is definitely something that I can see myself have a splurge on in the next year. Another product that I have been wanting for quite some time (and almost bought far too many times) is the Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara. After hearing such raving reviews about it for the past 12+ months, I can see it being the first high-end mascara in my collection. Clinique's Cheek Pop blush in 'Heather Pop' has also caught my eye in the last few months! My Mama Bear treated herself to another colour in the range recently, and I am so jealous of how beautifully packaged it is! I don't even think I could bring myself to use it if I owned it, not wanting to ruin the pretty design... The last item on my wish list still falls under the beauty category, although it isn't a make up product. I have owned the Marc Jacobs Daisy Body Lotion since the beginning of the Summer, and the scent is absolutely to die for. Although I am not a big perfume wearer, Marc Jacobs Daisy Dream Eau de Toilette is the one scent that could be the exception.

What's on your high-end beauty wish list? Have you tried any of these products? Let me know!

⋅No comments

Post a Comment