An Ode To Starbucks' Honey & Almond Hot Chocolate

Friday, 20 November 2015


Thank you Starbucks, for bringing this little gigantic piece of heaven into my life. On a stressful autumn day, full to the brim with deadlines and responsibilities, your honey & almond hot chocolate soothes me beyond belief. To have such a wonderful, festive combination of flavours trickling down my somewhat sore throat is the best part of my day. You are a headache remedy, a stress deterrer, a reason to get out of my warm, cosy bed on a cold, windy morning. You are mine, to have and to hold, from this day forward; for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish, till death us do part. I love you.

Okay, that may have been a slight over reaction, but have you tried this drink yet??? It is absolutely delicious, and I am crazy happy that it's available once again in Starbucks. Christmas drinks are one of my all time favourite parts of the festive season, and I am super excited to try them all. Starbucks are doing a new gingerbread latté, which sounds to die for, but as I don't like coffee I'm going to see if they can make a gingerbread hot chocolate instead. Watch this space! Costa's white hot chocolate is one of my go-tos at this time of the year, followed closely by both their brownie hot chocolate and orange hot chocolate. Someone stop me before I buy a different flavoured hot chocolate every single day for the rest of 2015...

What Christmas drinks have you been loving so far this year? Have you tried Starbucks' honey & almond?

P.S. just to clarify, this is not a sponsored post—I just really bloody love Starbucks at Christmas!

⋅No comments

Post a Comment