Five Products To Always Repurchase

Thursday, 15 October 2015


Although I do love to try out fancy new products, there are a few in my ever-growing collection that I will hand on heart always repurchase. The only products that I have included in this list are those that I have actually repurchased, and not those that I am yet to finish, but have every intention of buying again. Products such as MAC's Brave and Syrup, NARS Orgasm, and Marc Jacobs Daisy Dream body lotion are some of my absolute holy grails, but I am fortunate that none of them have reached their bittersweet end just yet. Here are the five products, all drugstore, that I have repurchased again and again, and always will!

The absolute dupe for NARS Orgasm, this blush is a God send for those of us on a budget. I have owned Orgasm for nine months, and I am only just starting to hit pan despite using it almost every day, and so the higher end product is definitely worth the hefty price tag. However, if you're wanting a beautifully pink sheen to your cheekbones, and not wanting to splash out more than a fiver, grab yourself one of these beauties.

This is a product that I first picked up back in July, and yet it's very quickly managed to worm itself into this list. I've repurchased this life saver once since first purchase, and I will 100% be repurchasing it again in the next month or two. I have never owned a concealer that hides the bags under my eyes quite like this one does, and it means that I can skip my foundation routine if I don't have time in the morning. A dab of this around my eyes and my t-zone, plus a touch of powder, blush, and mascara, and I'm good to go!

Although it's not my top concealer, Wake Me Up does come in a very close second place! When I decide to wear foundation, this concealer is an absolute must have. It brightens up the area under my eyes wonderfully, and is a perfect pair for my go-to Wake Me Up foundation. Both concealers are absolute staples in my make up bag, and cost very little to repurchase.

I could not count the amount of times that I have repurchased this product, as it is an essential in not only my make up bag, but my handbag too! Although it is the only powder I have ever tried, it is a holy grail product of mine. My dying love for it is probably what's holding me back from trying any other brands, but I don't see the point when this bad boy gets the job done perfectly (and for under £5).

Although not a make up item, a body wash definitely fits into the category of beauty products. After trying this body wash in the summer of last year, every other body wash is a terrible disappointment. Nothing quite compares to washing your body with a moisturising cream that smells of cake. Despite the £6.50 price tag, I don't think I have ever paid full price for this product, as Soap and Glory always have amazing offers on in Boots. Go and grab yourself a bottle, and lather yourself up with cakey goodness!

What products do you always repurchase? Are any of these on your list? Leave me a comment!

⋅No comments

Post a Comment