OOTD: Hometown Adventures

Monday, 24 August 2015


Exploring Nottingham with different people always leads to new adventures. Everybody has their favourite places that they like to go - whether it be independent restaurants/cafés that I've never tried, or cute little alleyways, like this one that Lisa introduced me to. This little side street, better known as 'Cobden Chambers', is full of quirky little shops and businesses. There are a gorgeous set of fairy lights running above the entire street, all of the doors are painted different pastel colours, and beautiful artwork covers the surrounding walls. It is definitely my idea of a perfect, quiet setting. How did I not know that it existed???

Lisa and I met for a proper bloggers day; a cute lunch at a local café (where I had the world's best caramel apple pie EVER, definitely check out Fox Cafe if you're ever in Nottingham!), and an afternoon of OOTD shooting. As ever, stripes are my favourite textile print, and I have been loving this t-shirt that I picked up from Zara. I bought it a size too big so that it is a comfortable oversized top, and it goes with just about everything in my wardrobe. My current colour obsession is olive/khaki green, and so I dragged these Fat Face jeans out of my cupboard to have a play. With the on/off Summer/Winter weather we've experienced throughout August, I wasn't going to risk leaving the house without a jacket, and so I added my Topshop denim jacket on top. For shoes, I popped on my favourite black pumps from New Look, and all of my accessories (necklace, watch) are from Fossil.

What do you think of my stripe/olive green combination? What are your current fashion obsessions?

⋅No comments

Post a Comment