Pages

Search This Blog

Monday 27 July 2015

5-STAR REVIEWS: YANKEE CANDLES


Sadly, these little beauties are not mine. They were a birthday present from my brother to our Mama Bear, picked out by yours truly. Strangely, I don't actually own any Yankee Candles myself - I've only ever bought them as gifts for friends and family. Perhaps I should place my favourite few on a birthday wish list in the upcoming months, and then I can be surrounded by a Yankee Candle scent every moment of the day!

An obvious choice for my Mum was White Gardenia. It's definitely a very simple scent, smelling beautiful and clean. I can imagine it adding a natural aroma to any room. There's something about white candles that look so beautiful and pure. The riskier choice was Pink Dragon Fruit, being a much stronger scent. The entire collection of the scent is reduced in the sale at the moment - rush to your nearest Yankee Candle store if you adore fruity pink candles! I'm not a big fan of strong fruity candles, but this one is definitely an exception. Both together would smell unbelievably comforting, and I cannot wait until my Mum lights them for the first time. Plus, how adorable do they look together in their teeny tiny pots???

What Yankee Candles are in your collection? Do you own either of these scents? Leave me a comment!

No comments:

Post a Comment