Sunday Thoughts

Sunday, 19 July 2015

Image
Shout outs of the week: thank you to the lovely Emily for giving me superb advice on finding a new header, and thank you to Katrina from StellarGraphic for providing me with a header that I can finally be settled on! My previous header was the epitome of cuteness, but I wanted to go for something more professional, and a lot smaller. Thanks to these beautiful ladies, I am over the moon about my new header - at last!

As for my week, it's been a wonderful one. M Bear & P Bear arrived back from their holidays on Sunday, and it was so lovely to find out all about their Spanish adventures. Jack's day off was on Monday, and so we had a full day of Skype-ing and phone calls. I've definitely been missing him quite a lot over the last week, and so I am thrilled to be catching a train down to London this evening! Wednesday saw a full mother/daughter day, which was exactly what I needed. Before going to see Minions at the cinema (which had me giggling the entire way through), we dropped some of my old belongings off at a charity shop, where M Bear kindly bought me a cutesy keyring and a sassy notebook (have a nosey here). We then headed across the road to The Cheesecake Shop, one of my faaaave Nottingham cafés, and shared some tea and bacon on ciabatta. My mouth is watering at the very thought... After the cinema, M Bear took me to Dunelm Mill to do a little bit of homeware shopping, where I picked up some gorgeous bits and pieces. For just under £10, I managed to pick up a small glass trinket jar, a heart-shaped chalk board, and two little signs for the kitchen that say 'cook' and 'bake'. M Bear kindly bought me some new bedding, as well as a new hamper. 

The rest of the week was spent catching up with friends. Thursday saw a long needed meet up with my friend Amelia, where we decided to be ladies who lunch. We had a lovely little meal in an independent café, and then spent the rest of our afternoon ooh-ing and ahh-ing at everything in H&M home. A pretty perfect day, if you ask me! Friday was spent with my best friend, Lyndsey, and her puppy. We took him for a long walk, and played with him all afternoon. It's so wonderful to spend time with such a sweet little pup! Yesterday was a working day for me, as is today, but as soon as 19.51 strikes I will officially be en route to my gorgeous boyfriend after two weeks apart. It's safe to say that I'm just a little bit giddy...

There are my Sunday thoughts! How has the last seven days treated you? What are your plans for the day?

⋅No comments

Post a Comment