OOTD: Holiday Blues

Monday, 15 June 2015

Dress - ASOS, Shoes - New Look, Sunglasses/Watch - Fossil*, Bag - Primark, Lipstick - Mac Ruby Woo
Today is Monday, meaning that I've been back in England for two and half days now, and I honestly don't think that it's stopped raining since I stepped foot off the plane. In typical British tradition, Jack and I were greeted by a torrential downpour as soon as we hit the ground. Although the weather wasn't fantastic in Spain, having more overcast days than Sunny, I would have given anything to turn straight back round and hop on the next flight to Malaga. It's confirmed: I'm experiencing holiday blues (I'm so pun-ny...)

My favourite outfit that I wore whilst in Spain was the outfit that I wore for our first proper meal out, where we walked down to the beach and across to a beautiful marina. With such stunning scenery, and feeling pretty in my brand spanking new ASOS dress, a few OOTD photos were certainly in order. Who would have guessed it? Jack is the perfect photographer. He even shouted emotions at me to get me to strike different poses (see photo numero four - I was given 'sass'). To contrast with the whites, blacks, and whites appearing throughout my outfit, I opted for a bright red lip to really make the outfit special. I wore some gorgeous little New Look pumps every night that we were there, as they fitted so perfectly with every outfit. Even if I went out in shorts and a t-shirt, they made my outfit look a lot more evening-y (is that a word??? I'm new to this OOTD business). I completed the look with my favourite Primark purchase literally ever - the most adorable little black bag (thanks to Chloe for the heads up), along with my Fossil sunglasses, and my Fossil watch.

Stay posted in the next few days, as I will be sharing all of my holiday adventures with your beautiful faces!

⋅No comments

Post a Comment