My Week in Pictures // #52

Saturday, 27 June 2015


What a fantastic week I have had! On his way from packing up his Manchester house last Saturday, Jack and his parents picked me up on route, and drove me back to his family home. Whilst down South, we managed to squeeze so much into four days. A family bbq, a two hour bike ride (my first proper one, might I add, making it bloody terrifying), a trip to London (which included the London Sea Life Centre, the London Eye, the London Bridge Experience, and a trip to the top of the Shard), a visit to a local wildlife park, and a trip to the cinema to see Jurassic World. It was like a second holiday, and it was heartbreaking to say goodbye at the ticket barrier of St. Pancras train station on Thursday morning. This is actually my last ever Instagram post, as I have finally reached a year of 'My Week in Pictures'. Starting next Sunday, I will be writing a 'Sunday Thoughts' post instead, with a very similar vibe, but with less pressure to include nine Insta' snaps!

01: I managed to find CO Bennet from OITNB on Twitter, and he's now my favourite person I follow
02: As an early Father's Day treat, the family and I went for lunch last Saturday at the cutest café
03: Jack and I played scrabble almost every single day this week, and he won every single time...
04: Here I am on my first ever proper bike ride! Enjoyable by the end, but so so scary to begin with
05: The view from the London Eye on Tuesday. I'd never realised how dirty the Thames is before!
06: The only decent picture that I managed to capture at Sea Life - fishes are impossible to photograph!
07: We saw the cutest pygmy goats at the wildlife park on Wednesday, as well as otters and red pandas!
08: With nobody else to go with, I begged Jack to go and see Jurassic World with me, and it was outstanding!
09: After a week of no nail painting, this was a real treat last night. Such a beautiful bright pink shade

I hope you've enjoyed following my life through my Instagram for the last 52 weeks - it's certainly made me a lot more obsessed with the app! If you'd like to carry on following my life through pictures, please do follow my Instagram here. I'll be back next Sunday with another weekly update, just with a slightly different format. Enough about me and my life - how has your week been?

⋅No comments

Post a Comment