My Week in Pictures // #51

Sunday, 21 June 2015


Welcome to my penultimate weekly Instagram update! After having the pressure to Instagram at least nine snaps every week for the last year, I've decided to give myself a break. I will still be updating all of your beautiful faces about my life, weekly, but just in a slightly different format. As for the past week, I'm back from Spain, and I definitely have holiday blues. It doesn't help that it's rained constantly throughout the last seven days, meaning that it's back to jeans and umbrellas for me. I'm working back at the Fat Face here in Nottingham over the Summer whilst I'm home, and so I had my first two shifts there this week. Otherwise, I've been spending a little bit of time with my family, as well as seeing two wonderful friends. First, I saw my oldest friend, Victoria, on Thursday, and we went for a stroll around Wollaton Park. Secondly, on Friday, I had a coffee date with Lucy, which ended up lasting 3+ hours. Such a lovely relaxed week back home! Last night, I headed down to Jack's family home in the South, where I'm going to be staying until Thursday morning.

01: Catching up with my massive watch later list on YouTube, as well as sprucing up my nails
02: Missing the holiday already, I obviously had to post a 'take me back' 'gram last weekend
03: A quick snap of writing up my holiday blog post - definitely one of my all time faves (you can read here)
04: Pinterest is back in my life once again, and I stumbled across this wonderfully inspirational quote
05: Mama Bear treated me to some gorgeous new Topshop snakeskin effect shoes this week
06: Is it just me, or is this a fancy Coke can? I was never aware that they had red tabs...???
07: My second nail polish change of the week, with one of my absolute faves from Barry M
08: Such a lovely day walking around Wollaton Park with one of my besties on Thursday
09: Treated myself to a new polish, and so I had to try it out. Such a pretty baby purple!

How have you been spending the last seven days? Leave me a comment!

⋅No comments

Post a Comment