My Week in Pictures // #49

Sunday, 7 June 2015

Exams (and second year) are over and I'm currently in Spain - I couldn't have started on of my Instagtam posts with a better sentence! After finishing my last exam on Monday, Jack and I headed back to my family home in Nottingham to stay for two nights. My Dad treated us to a b-e-a-uuutiful Chinese at Mr. Man's (the best restaurant in Nottingham, fo' real) on the Monday evening, and I introduced Jack to the beauty that is Annie's Burger Shack on the Tuesday. We jetted off to Spain on Wednesday, and that's where we have been ever since! The weather is gorgeous out here (despite it being overcast yesterday), and I have definitely burnt my face... Good one Kassi. Here's to another amazing week with my favourite person!

01: Northern Quarter in Manchester has the most beautiful buildings ever
02: Annie's!!! Only my second visit, and it was out of this world. Jack was in heaven
03: We arrived at the apartment in Spain at 1pm on Wednesday, and this is how I spent my day 
04: Holiday selfie. Thank god for make up when I have a burnt face!
05: Can't go a week without painting my nails. Love love love this Essie red
06: Took a few OOTD photos of Thursday night's outfit. Red lipstick to match my nails...
07: Cocktails with the boyfriend, people watching at the port. Perfection
08: Our lunch view on Friday. So lovely to eat next to the beach
09: Overcast day yesterday, and so we went for a walk and played board games

Tell me something about your week in the comments below!

⋅No comments

Post a Comment