Blogs To Bookmark

Friday, 5 June 2015


Always on the look out for new and exciting bloggers to follow, I love reading posts from other bloggers recommending their all time favourites. As I'm sure that many of your beautiful faces will agree with me, I have prepared a little list of eight bloggers that I absolutely adore, and I hope that you will too!

Writing Essays With Wine: Emma is one of the loveliest bloggers that I have ever had the chance to speak to, and she constantly posts such interesting posts. I get a hell of a lot of blog inspiration from her!
The Little Plum: Chloe has the most incredible fashion sense I've ever seen. If you're ever in need of style inspiration, definitely go and give her blog a read (but try not to be too envious of her wardrobe)
Lemontierres: Sjoukje is mainly a lifestyle blogger, with such an amazing eye for the world. She's such a cutie, always taking the time to comment on others' blog posts, and even on other social media too
Emiloue: Emily is a beauty/fashion/lifestyle blogger at it's finest. I've followed her blog for over a year now, watching her progress from finishing her A Levels to beginning her university journey
Ellie's Favourite Things: Ellie is a blogger that I (sort of) know from home, and I read her blog with envy in my eyes. Whether it's an OOTD post, or just a general Pinterest fashion post, her fashion sense is flawless
Muted Mornings: Mimmi is a lifestyle blogger with amazing photography skills. Her blog is full of all the beautiful scenery surrounding her, whilst she's studying at university up in Scotland
FloraLoo Two: Laura and Amy are sisters that share a mutual love for all things lifestyle and beauty. Their reviews are unbelievably helpful, their photography is second to none, and their life updates are lovely to read
Kelby Tennison: Kelby is another blogger with amazing nature photography filling her blog to the brim. In addition to fashion and beauty posts, Kelby's blog has the full trifecta

I hope that you love all of these bloggers just as much as I do! What bloggers would you recommend?

⋅No comments

Post a Comment