My Week in Pictures // #48

Saturday, 30 May 2015


Let me begin by pointing out my absolutely amazing new header, created by the wonderful Jemma. You can find her blog here and her twitter here. I told her exactly what I wanted, and she made it perfectly! I cannot thank her enough. It was another week of nothing but revision for me... I'm going on holiday on Wednesday, however, so I have been preparing for that as well! A few last bits ordered from ASOS, and packing my room up a little bit, ready to move out come the end of June. I somehow managed three nail changes this week, as you can see above! My last exam is on Monday, and then Jack and I are heading back to Nottingham until Wednesday, when we jet off for ten days of sun. Two last days of revision, I can do this...

01: First nail selfie of the week, with a bright pink from Barry M, in the shade 'Sugar .lum'. Gorgeous!
02: A no make up selfie! Not taken one of these in a while, but revising all day has made me make up free
03: Nothing better than a fresh baguette, sliced, with a filling of ham and cheese. Ughhh
04: Tried out a completely different nail polish brand, Lottie London. This one is called 'Blogger Babe'...
05: The most amazing gingham dress arrived from ASOS. I cannot wait to wear this in Spain!
06: Spotted some beautiful daisies on my walk to Jack's in the week. Summer is definitely coming!
07: Found this nugget of inspiration whilst taking down posters from my wall. Absolutely love it
08: Third nail change of the week! Steering away from pink for a little while, with this gorgeous orange
09: Happiness in an Instagram photo. A cup of tea, a box of jaffa cakes, and a sudoku. Bliss!

What have you guys been up to? Leave me a comment below telling me about your week!

⋅No comments

Post a Comment