My Week in Pictures // #47

Sunday, 24 May 2015

Another week of revision has passed me by, including my first out of three exams. It's so difficult to tell how well you've done on a university exam, so here's to hoping! After our exam, Jack and I headed into town for a celebratory lunch at Moose Coffee. I've only been there twice, and Jack had never been at all, so it was a lovely experience for the pair of us. I ordered the most gorgeous brie and bacon sandwich, whislt he scoffed down three American-style pancakes, covered in peanut butter and granola. Yum! With nothing to do but revision at the moment, I'm trying to keep up with my fitness - the past week has included two runs and two swims. I also saw Pitch Perfect 2 last Monday, and was astounded by how good it was! Here are my snaps.

01: The only time I wear my endless collection of frilly socks is when I go for a run, oops!
02: You wouldn't know it just by looking at it, but this is actually Philosophy revision...
03: Catching up with some of my Youtube babes. Definitely one of my favourite past times
04: Might have treated myself to a cheeky chocolate frappuccino on my way to see Pitch Perfect
05: Bought purely for having Taylor on the front cover. Might not get a read for another 10 days though...
06: I pass these flowers every day on my way to and from Jack's, they're just so pretty!
07: In LOVE with this colour, definitely a new favourite. I need to decide on my holiday colours soon!
08: Indulged in a cookie dough milkshake at Moose Coffee after our exam. Nom nom nom
09: Jack is never impressed when I whip out my phone and start to take selfies. Sorry not sorry

What have you been up to this last week? Leave me a comment below!

⋅No comments

Post a Comment