Because Sometimes, All You Need is Cute Puppies

Tuesday, 12 May 2015

A self explanatory title! If you need a smile putting on your face, look no further... (all images)
Look at this little mucky pup! And these two cuties, they scream best friends for life.
I want a puppy that I can fit in one hand! As for the woolly hat, this pup couldn't get any cuter.
Look at this fella fast asleep on the floor, awww! And this teeny tiny pup asserting his dominance.
Two very silly pups. One saying "come and play with me!", and the other "look what I found"...
Puppies covered in snow is the epitome of cuteness. And this little guy is just one big ball of fluff!
He must be teeny to only just be bigger than a coke can, and this chap has given up entirely.

Can you tell I'm having a bit of writer's block at the moment? I promise that I'll be back in two days with a much more thought provoking blog post, but puppies are just so darn cute. If you're ever sad, and in need of a pick me up, search 'cute puppies' on Pinterest. You can thank me later.

⋅No comments

Post a Comment