Taking Stock // April

Thursday, 16 April 2015

Source
Drip, drip, drop, little April shower. Find November and February taking stock's here and here.

Making: memories with my friends from across the country (Manchester, Liverpool, Nottingham...)
Cooking: healthier food. I will have a bikini ready body by June, meaning snacks are a no no
Drinking: tea with less sugars. I've wittled down to two, with an aim to get to just the one...
Reading: 'The Five People You Meet in Heaven' by Mitch Albom (only about 50 pages in)
Wanting: exam season to be non-existent. Revision is on the horizon in a few days time!
Looking: forward to the Summer. Back in Nottingham, a Summer with Jack, and no university!
Playing: quiz games, still. Our next game is trying to learn cities within the 50 states
Deciding: to go swimming far more often. I want to beat my record of 30 lengths in 27 minutes
Watching: That 70s Show... still. We're on season five now - half way through!
Enjoying: being back with the boyfriend. Two weeks apart over Easter almost killed me
Waiting: for my essay back. I submitted it two days ago, but still, I want my grade already!
Liking: all the beautiful Summer clothes that have started to emerge along the highstreet
Wondering: how many different floral patterns will end up in my wardrobe this year
Loving: Hudson Taylor's album 'Singing for Strangers'. So proud of how far those boys have come
Hoping: for nicer weather from now on??? Stop with the rain already, Manchester! Please!
Marvelling: at how quickly my university life has gone so far. Only one more year to go!
Needing: another Easter break already, after just one week back - education smells
Smelling: Education? Poor joke, Kas... the wonderful flowers blooming on all of the trees!
Wearing: a new denim shirt, that I've been on the hunt for for at least two years. Finally!
Following: anything and everything to do with the election. It's the first year that I can vote
Noticing: how big of a difference the weather has on my mood. The sun makes me happy
Thinking: about all of the revision I am yet to do. You can do it Kassi, two more months to go!
Admiring: how incredible of a performance The Boy in The Striped Pyjamas was last night
Buying: a hell of a lot more make up than I ever have before. My collection is growing big...
Getting: fitter, hopefully. Healthy eating, frequent swims, and the occasional run. I can do it!
Bookmarking: too many pretty clothes that I know that I can't afford. I need a Summer wardrobe!
Disliking: how much motivation it takes to do exercise. It's a lot harder than I'd ever thought
Snacking: is not allowed (although I ate a hell of a lot of chocolate over Easter, sorry not sorry)


How is your April going so far?

2 comments:

  1. What a beautiful post, I think it's very creative that you managed to come up with something for every word! Have a beautiful day (and that 70s show is amazing). X!
    www.lemontierres.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! They're really enjoyable to write :) x x x

    ReplyDelete