My Week in Pictures // #42

Saturday, 18 April 2015

Back in Manchester - back with the boyfriend, back to uni, and back to work. The past week has consisted of my return to university after the Easter break, a lovely meal with Meg and Louisa before we saw the theatre production of The Boy in The Striped Pyjamas, a 25 minute run, nights in with Jack watching our favourite TV show, and a start to my Summer wardrobe (H&M you are a babe, especially with 20% student discount). All in all, a pretty good week actually! That's what I love so much about these weekly updates - it lets me share a bit of my every day life with you guys, as well as giving me the opportunity to reflect and realise just how great my life is!

01: Mama Bear bought me some beautiful running shoes when at home. Exercise - commence!
02: Waiting for my train back to Manchester last Sunday, with a 30 minute delay... oh how fun
03: The trees outside of my flat are blossoming the most beautiful of flowers at the moment
04: I was feeling the Summer colours this week, with Essie's Tart Deco as my first nail colour...
05: This picture has definitely been taken before, but the sunset on the walk to Jack's is perfect
06: I'm really trying to get into running at the moment, and defeated 25 minutes on Wednesday
07: The Boy in The Striped Pyjamas was incredibly moving, albeit a non-conventional production
08: Venturing out in the tea world... but this is a definite no no. Chocolate is not meant for tea
09: Treated myself to one of Barry M's newbies. Another Summer colour - a bright fuchsia!

How have you spent your week? Has the sun been shining where you are?

2 comments:

  1. Awesome running shoes, and I always love your nailpolishes! X
    www.lemontierres.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you and thank you! I need to stop buying new ones... x x x

    ReplyDelete