My Week in Pictures // #41

Sunday, 12 April 2015


Excited is not a strong enough word to describe how I feel right now. After two weeks apart, later this afternoon I am going to be reunited with the boyfriend. I simply cannot wait! The first week without him was spent in Manchester, with a visit from my best friend, whereas the second week was spent back home in Nottingham. It's been a lovely week full of old friends, despite essay writing on the side. Meals out included a Frankie & Benny's, a cute lunch at the Cheesecake shop, a casual Thursday carvery with the brother, and a Chiquitos with some of my favourite girls. It's back to Manchester this afternoon - back with the boyfriend, back to uni, and back to work.

01: First nail selfie of the week, using my train journey wisely. I'm obsessed with gold recently!
02: Had a sit down in the sunshine on my Easter Sunday run. I need some proper trainers...
03: I've missed taking selfies in this mirror! Sporting a Smashbox lipstick gifted to me by Mother
04: My first purchase from an ice cream van this year. The weather this week has been gorgeous!
05: Second nail selfie of the week. A new Essie purchase (took advantage of Boots 3 for 2)
06: So in love with this blush palette from Revolution. 8 different blushes for £6... bargain!
07: Treated myself to this cute ring from Topshop. I need to start wearing more jewellery
08: I had a hippo supervising my essay writing this week. Managed to get it written and submitted!
09: Third nail selfie of the week. Love love looooove having red nails, and this shade is a fave

How did you spend your Easter break? Leave me a comment below!

2 comments:

  1. I love your blog! http://emilyisabella-x.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. You babe! Thank you so much :) x x x

    ReplyDelete