Spring Nail Essentials

Friday, 27 March 2015


After what feels like the longest Winter ever, the sun has finally crept out from behind the clouds, which could only mean one thing - Spring is finally here! As an obsessive nail painter, never allowing myself to have bare nails, my collection is ever-growing. Trying to progress from the deep reds and purples, I took a dive through my big box of goodies, and brought out five of the most beautiful Spring shades that I could find. Shall we take a look?

01: Barry M Gelly Nail Paint in 'Elderberry'
A pastel blue is an absolute essential in the Spring, and Eldeberry is such a gorgeous shade. Being from the gelly range, the formula is thick and pigmented. I always find a light blue to be quite a neutral colour, as I wear a lot of blue generally anyway.

02: Essie Nail Polish in 'Tart Deco'
Accidentally spending more money than I care to divulge on Essie nail polishes in the last month, this has to be my absolute favourite. As a near neon orange, it gives the most beautiful shine to your nails, really making your hands come alive. Also mentioned in my February favourites!

03: Barry M Speedy Nail Paint in 'Lap of Honour'
It honestly does what it says on the tin - the fastest drying nail polish that I'm yet to come across, and barely even chips too! This comes out as the most beautiful mauve shade, which is my go-to colour for my nails. Also mentioned in my March favourites!

04: Topshop Matte Nails in 'Unfold'
As a lover of all things matte, I had to throw a matte shade into the mix. Topshop nail polishes are incredible quality, and everything from the matte range has blown my mind. This gorgeous mint green is perfect for the slightly warmer weather!

05: Barry M Gelly Nail Paint in 'Coconut'
If you're lucky enough to have a slight tan at this early stage of the year, this nail polish looks incredible next to olive skin. Coconut is a nude shade with a yellow undertone, making a beautiful every day neutral tone. You've got to have one of every pastel colour in Spring!

What nail polishes do you love around this time of the year? Leave me a comment below!

3 comments:

  1. So many pretty colours! I have got to pick up the Barry M Speedy nail paints - they sound amazing! I'm totally obsessed with mint nail polish (again!) though.

    Laura x FloraLoo Two

    ReplyDelete
  2. They have such amazing colours in the collection as well! x x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gotta get myself to Boots asap then! x

    ReplyDelete