My Week in Pictures // #38

Saturday, 21 March 2015


It's Easter - finally!!! My last day of university for 3 weeks was on Thursday, and I could not be happier about that. A well needed break is in order... The past week has solely consisted of overtime at work, and finishing season two of Orange is The New Black with Jack. Whatever will we watch now??? I had a lovely two days with Mama Bear last weekend, including two meals out and a trip to the cinema to see The Second Best Exotic Marigold Hotel, and she then departed Manchester on Monday morning. Meg and I are going to see McBusted tomorrow evening (for the second time together, might I add), and I can barely control my excitement!!! Here are my snaps.

01: Although the first film will always be better, the second was an absolute pleasure to watch!
02: Picked up this b-e-a-uuuutiful colour in Boots - watch this space for my March favourites...
03: Waiting for buses is boring!
04: A relaxing mid-week bath was an essential on Wednesday, with a hot chocolate and candle
05: Jack and I took a sneaky trip to Salford Quays on Thursday to have a nosey, it's so beautiful
06: Thank the Lord for sunny weather. It makes taking blog photos so much easier!
07: I brought out all of the Spring shades this week, and this pale blue was my first pick
08: (Almost) washed make up brushes are better make up brushes, don't you agree?
09: Cheeky miniature pot of Moisture Surge gifted to me from my Mother, works a charm!

What were your plans for the week? Did you enjoy the (sort of) sunshine?

⋅No comments

Post a Comment