My Week in Pictures // #37

Sunday, 15 March 2015


The last week has seen a little bit of university stress, as this semester has finally caught up with me. Revision is a definite must over Easter! I introduced Jack into Yo! Sushi on Monday, and he introduced me to The Shining on Wednesday - he approved of the sushi, and I approved of the film! The only other exciting thing to happen to me this past week is having 5 inches cut off my hair, after having super long hair for the majority of my teenage life. My hair feels so much healthier, and so much thicker (praise the lord!) Mama Bear has come to visit me for the weekend, to celebrate Mother's Day, and so last night saw a cheeky Nandos with two of my favourite people.

01: The best way to start any Sunday - Orange is The New Black in bed with the boyfriend!
02: The difference between myself and Jack... his massive Sports Direct mug, vs. mini me
03: Manchester can be so beautiful sometimes, with amazing sunsets breaking through the trees
04: Oh have I missed Yo! Sushi. One of my favourite places to eat, I pigged out on Monday...
05: Absolutely love drinking out of this mug (although I make Jack drink out of it from time to time)
06: Sometimes you've just got to treat yourself! I couldn't resist buying myself these beauties
07: LOVE this colour - I've been wearing it for almost a week now and it's barely even chipped
08: My view of the Student Union from the Learning Commons as I tried to do some work
09: Look at my short hair!!! Rocked a Kate Moss red lip on Friday in support of Red Nose Day

How was the last week treated you? Leave me a comment below letting me know!

2 comments:

  1. I love posts like this! definitely something I'd like to try at some point :) I love this little spoon mug to x

    www.sheintheknow.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you muchly! They're great to make you realise just how great your life is :) x x x

      Delete