My Week in Pictures // #35

Sunday, 1 March 2015


Spending time with my best friends is one of my absolute favourite things to do, which made last weekend oh so wonderful. Back home for a few days, I got to spend an afternoon with my bestie, Lyndsey, and then an hour in Starbucks with Amy before heading back to Manchester that evening. A lot of money was spent in New Look, and also on food, having the most incredible food weekend - fish and chips, Nandos, Chiquito, and a roast dinner at a pub with the fam. Back in Manchester, the past week has seen a pub quiz, an evening with my wonderful friend Marie, a catch up with two of my flatmates from last year, and a lovely date with Jack last night at Zizzi's. Who would have guessed I have an essay due in next week? (Don't worry, I'm 500 words down...)

01: The beautiful best friend, Lyndsey, getting sassy about her Nandos order. Best food ever!
02: You can't take me anywhere! Sat with this sombrero on all the way through my meal
03: Fell in love with these trousers from New Look, mentioned in my February favourites here
04: Also from New Look, I purchased this gorgeous bag! Watch this space for a blog post...
05: Spent my train journey back to Manchester doing some seminar reading, and having a nap
06: Used my Valentines mug for the first time - isn't it the cutest thing you've ever seen???
07: Thank you muchly to Krissy for passing this nail polish down to me for only £2! Love it
08: Taking photos of the moon on an iPhone is a difficult task, but it just always looks so stunning
09: Another hand-me-down nail polish, this time from my manager at work. Love this one too!

What have you been up to for the past week? Leave me a comment letting me know!

⋅No comments

Post a Comment