Wish List: Things I Totally Cannot Afford

Tuesday, 17 February 2015

Handbag / Jumper and Shirt / Dr. Martens / Purse / Hawaii / Shoes / Watch
Whenever I make a wish list on this blog, I usually end up purchasing one or two things out of sheer lack of self control. This wish list, however, may be slightly different, as I totally cannot afford anything on it. There's not even a holiday coming up where somebody could spoil me - Christmas is long gone, and my birthday isn't until October. Could I ask for a Daniel Wellington watch for Easter, instead of two easter eggs??? Mum and Dad, you can be the judge of that...

Let's begin with shooooooes. I've wanted a pair of docs for as long as I can remember, but I've never managed to set my heart on one specific pair. As it's quite a lot of money to shell out for shoes, I've always wanted to be absolutely certain before indulging. One of my managers at work has these beautiful chelsea boot style docs, and it was love at first sight. Sturdy boots that won't break countless times (this Winter has been a nightmare for my £30 Debenhams boots), without being too clunky and 'doc' looking. The other pair of shoes on this wish are a pair of Kurt Geiger's. As I'm not the high-heel type of gal, these silver flats are an absolute beauty to my eye. Not only do they look incredibly comfortable, they would jazz up any plain outfit.

After working at Fossil for five months now, I have developed an obsession with watches, and a Daniel Wellington watch is at the top of my list. I'm very plain when it comes to watches, and so there could not be a more perfect watch for me. I have just recently purchased my third Fossil purse, but it's always been a dream of mine to own one from Vivienne Westwood. The planet logo makes my heart shine with glee, and is definitely something that I'll have to put my hands on in the future. A purchase after my first proper pay check, perhaps? Bags have also become something of an importance in my life since working at Fossil, and I am currently craving after this Kate Spade beauty. More of a Summer colour, but such a gorgeous bag nevertheless.

Jack Wills is always a brand that I despised growing up, as it was the key trend back in 2009. Everybody I knew would be sporting their 'Wills' hoodie, whereas I just didn't see the point in wearing something for its brand. Although I still agree with past Kassi, Jack Wills has grown on my over the years, as I've realised that they actually sell some beautiful clothes. This jumper and shirt combo is the optimum of preppy, and I would love love love to be able to pull it off!

Whilst I'm mentioning all of the luxuries I cannot afford, I might as well throw a holiday to Hawaii in there too. Anybody fancy paying? Let me know, all of my contact details are to the right...

What unaffordable items is your heart lusting after of recent? Anything in this wish list?

12 comments:

  1. I want some items from this list, but these shoes is my favourites.

    http://anna-alina.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the Kate Spade bag! x

    x Francesca of http://primpandpaper.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's just the perfect size, shape, and colour! x x x

      Delete
  3. How beautiful are those Daniel Wellington Watches! I want one so badly too!

    Tanya x
    http://stylecred.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're just so simple and delicate, absolute neeeeed x x x

      Delete
  4. Ohhh those Dr Martens and that watch have been on my wish list as well! :-(

    Sjoukje
    www.lemontierres.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Both beautiful purchases! Love how simple the docs are x x x

      Delete
  5. The Kate Spade bag is so beautiful. Need to find a cheaper alterantive I think. Also I love the KG shoes, and the watch. Lovely things. Wouldn't mind a holiday to Hawaii either!

    Emma x
    Writing Essays With Wine

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, I'm thinking the same! :') see, everything on here is needed but so so unaffordable x x x

      Delete
  6. haha i also make lists of things i want but can't afford!

    ReplyDelete