Paperchase Haul

Monday, 9 February 2015

Paperchase is sort of my favourite place in the world... sort of. Nothing makes my heart skip a beat like the allure of picturesque stationary. Knowing how easily I could blow an entire month's wages in there, I try and resist going in as much as I can possibly deter myself. However, being January and the beginning of a new university semester, I felt that I owed it to myself to splash out on some new bits and pieces (and maybe a few luxuries here and there). So without further ado...

First of all, the reason that I let myself step foot through the doors - a ring binder. I like to keep all of my university notes nice and organised, and even have section dividers to keep all of my modules separated. I should really re-use the folders that I used in first year, as most of those notes will now be redundant, but a £3 splurge every six months never hurt anybody! Also for university, I picked up a three-pack of small notebooks, which I am using for the tutorial work for each of my three modules. Ordinarily, I would buy a big project book from WH Smiths to write all of notes in, but I started to realise how much it was weighing down my bag. It'll now be a hell of a lot easier to take my laptop into uni, with these tiny notebooks barely making a dent! 

Once I had broken the notebook barrier, I accidentally walked out of the door with two more. The first is a school exercise looking notebook, which I thought would be perfect for keeping on top of my blogging schedule. I have a note on my Macbook and iPhone that I use to schedule in all of my blog posts, but I think that it's much nicer to have them physically written down. As soon as I got home, I popped 'KASSIELLA' on the front cover, and planned the whole month of February. It feels good to be organised! The last notebook that I picked up was another small one, with a sort of dash printing on the cover. To begin with, I didn't have any plans for it... I sort of just bought it because it was pretty, and all I could think was 'It's for the blog!' (#bloggerproblems). It's definitely been handy, however, as I've begun to use it to jot down my to do list of the day. 

For a whopping total of 60p each, I picked up six of Paperchase's postcards. Although I do love the decor of my university room, with a mash up of fashion magazines covering one and a half of my walls, I would love to tear it all down and start from scratch. The realisation that I am only living here for another six months has prevented me from doing so. Instead, I have popped these motivational postcards on my bedroom door, and am planning to possibly frame them and hang them from the walls of my next bedroom's walls. "The World Is Your Oyster" is my personal fave.

Finally, as Valentine's Day is on the horizon, I stumbled across an oh so cute cupcake kit. As well as 50 paper cases, it came with heart toppers, and plenty of lovey dovey stickers. Watch this space, as these cupcakes are definitely going to be making an appearance on this blog in the next few days. Who could resist for £3.50???

Have you bought anything from Paperchase recently that has made you smile? Let me know!

10 comments:

  1. Ooh So many cute pieces! I love Paperchase!

    Josie XOXO
    Fashion Mumblr

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's just the most magical place haha! x x x

      Delete
  2. Paperchase ALWAYS makes me smile! It's my favourite brand of stationary. They make such cute and funny things!

    Love, Charline
    http://charlinehasablog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Always know I'm gonna find something cute and unique when I go in there! :) x x x

      Delete
  3. Amazingly cute pieces. I adore Paperchase. <3
    Much love, Sjoukje
    www.lemontierres.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Tempted to go back and get more... x x x

      Delete
    2. It's good to know there are people out there who love stationary shopping as much as I do! I love everything pictured here - especially the postcards omg! I live in France at the moment so I haven't been in paper chase for ages but I'm so excited to splurge when I move back for uni! I love your blog.

      love, anna x

      ohsnapanna.blogspot.com

      Delete
    3. Honestly, it's better than clothes shopping sometimes, it's just so satisfying! Ahhh, I can imagine you'll be spending waaaay too much money in there, but it's for such beautiful things! Thank you muchly :) x x x

      Delete
  4. I love Paperchase so much. It makes me all excited and happy just looking at everything. I actually have a list book in the same print as your folder, which I love. I've also got some other bits and bobs but I think Im going to have to go back soon. I went into the Paperchase in London the other day and It was SO BIG. 3 floors kind of big. I was in my element, unfortunately I didn't have much time so I couldn't pick up much.

    Emma x
    Writing Essays With Wine

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww that's so so cute! Oh my goodness I wouldn't be able to cope, the Manchester one already is too big for me hahaha! x x x

      Delete