My Week in Pictures // #34

Saturday, 21 February 2015


With another visit from Sophie, and a birthday for the boyfriend, the past week has been spent leisurely. Sophie returned on Monday evening, and left me at 3am on Thursday morning to head off to the airport. Her stay included a variety of amazing food and a little bit of shopping... then, on Thursday, Jack joined me as a 20-year-old. We had a wonderful day out to the Trafford Centre, having a look around the Sea Life Centre (which I wrote about back in September here!), before heading back into the city centre for a fancy meal at a tapas bar. I am currently relaxing in my pyjamas back in my Nottingham home, having a weekend off work. Life is good right about now!


01: How beautiful is this highlighter?? It's not only pretty in the pan, but applies gloriously too
02: Are we cute or are we cute? Started to wear my glasses a lot more recently, and I'm loving it
03: Pizza Express chocolate fudge cake... how could I resist? Had a lovely meal with Sophie
04: Treated myself to some Mickey Mouse pyjamas. Primark always offer the best ones!
05: Contributed an article to The Mancunion's feminism week, which you can find here!
06: Another beautiful Essie shade. I've matted this one since, and I'm in deep deep love
07: Cute selfie with Sophie before she left to head back to Turkey! Gonna miss her face
08: Love this - "I survived because the fire inside me burned brighter than the fire around me"
09: Broke my chocolate ban after one day... I guess I'll just have to give up Starbucks instead!

I hope that this week has treated you as well as it has me! What have you been up to?

⋅No comments

Post a Comment