My Week in Pictures // #31

Sunday, 1 February 2015


Ahh, how it feels good to be exam and revision free! This was my first week back at university, and I was in for a total of four hours... you've gotta love student life. The rest of my time has been spent with my lovely friends, watching countless episodes of Modern Family with Jack, and scheduling blog posts for February. Happy and productive are the two words to sum it up!

01: Oh I do love Manchester. It's such a photogenic city, especially when there are blue skies
02: Keeping organised! Planned out the whole month of February for the blog
03: Was feeling a very monochrome week, so I cracked out the fave Barry M polish in 'Chai'
04: Not having worn this lipstick in a good few months, it made a reappearance on Wednesday
05: Had a lovely catch up with some of my university besties over an incredible fry up!
06: The perks of working at Fossil... I don't even like rose gold, but this watch it beyond beautiful
07: The only good thing about snow: it's pretty, and makes for the perfect Instagram opportunity
08: Blog post writing on Thursday evening! Sort of craving a Daniel Wellington watch right now
09: One of my favourite people in the world has brought out a book - I'm so so excited to read it!

How has the last week of January treated you? Let me know in a comment below!

6 comments:

  1. Ooh I need to get my hands on Love Tanya, heading over to Amazon now :)

    Josie XOXO
    Fashion Mumblr

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Do it! It looks like it's gonna be an incredible read :) she's just so lovely x x x

      Delete
  2. That watch is so beautiful. And I'd love to read Love Tanya, I've read so much about it! Much love, Sjoukje
    www.lemontierres.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! :) Definitely give it a read x x x

      Delete
  3. Your watch is just gorgeous! I'm not too sure whether to get tany's book or not, is it any good? :)

    Taylor Mayed

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Fully recommend it, some beautiful baking recipes in there too :) x x x

      Delete