Can We Talk About: Scarves Galore

Monday, 12 January 2015

All Photos
If you know me at all, you know that I have a serious obsession with scarves. I've been told one too many times that I seem to wear a different scarf every single day. Although this may not be true, I certainly have enough to wear a new one every day of the week... and more. They're my favourite part of Winter! As always, I was using Pinterest to procrastinate from revision the other day, and started to feel major scarf envy. I need all the scarves!

If you look at all of the snaps above, each outfit is made by the scarf - it's the statement piece. I've started to wear a lot less florals, and a lot more block colours of late, but pairing a simple outfit with a thick and snuggly Winter scarf makes all the difference. My particular favourite outfit is the top right. A simple cream jumper with lightly bleached jeans, adding a pop of colour with a coral snood. She just looks so warm and cosy! Another favourite is the second outfit in. Again, nothing too adventurous, just a plain grey sweat and black jeans, but really brought to life with a bright red plaid scarf (you can probably tell that I'm really into plaid at the moment). A pattern that I don't generally like is dogtooth, but the first outfit really makes it work, sticking with a monochrome theme. I couldn't wear a dress/a top/leggings that consist of solely that print, but having a streak of the pattern running through your outfit in the form of a scarf works a charm! 

Can somebody please buy me all of these scarves???

4 comments:

  1. Great inspiration!

    Camille xo

    www.cococami.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE scarves. I recently went away to Berlin for 4 days and wore a different scarf each day. My boyfriend thought I was crazy for taking so many but I needed different scarves for different outfits! They really do make an outfit in my opinion, and they keep you warm! :D
    Emma x
    Writing Essays With Wine

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha that sounds like me - take up all your luggage with scarves! One adds as much to an outfit as any top/bottoms could! x x x

      Delete