My Week in Pictures // #29

Sunday, 18 January 2015


Finding it a real struggle to revise in Manchester, this week saw a short trip home to try and force a bit more revision into my brain. It was actually somewhat of a success, and I'm feeling a hell of a lot more prepared for my exams this coming week. Still terrified though, agh! I also saw the best friend, Lyndsey, back home, to pass on her birthday present. Now, onto the photos...

01: Thank the Lord for past Kassi writing a lot a lot of notes. Makes revision so much easier!
02: Found this photo of Zoe and I, and fell apart laughing. Don't even ask what was happening...
03: Fallen in love with this nail polish. It was a freebie from my manager at work - love my job!
04: Heartbroken that the red cups are no more, and neither are the festive drinks
05: Was reunited with one of my all time favourite films back home; Eat Pray Love
06: A hot drink is definitely a train essential... and a work essential. It's just essential, alright??
07: Saw snow on the hilltops coming through Sheffield on my train back to Manchester!
08: HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY WONDERFUL AND BEAUTIFUL BEST FRIEND (last Thursday)
09: Bought myself the cutest little book. There may be a blog post up about it in the near future...

How has the last week treated you? Leave me a comment below!

2 comments:

  1. It really is an essential to buy a hot drink for a train journey but I have no idea why! Haha Xx
    amyslittleweb.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't get on a train without one haha! x x x

      Delete