My Week in Pictures // #27

Sunday, 4 January 2015


A throbbing sore throat, half a voice, and a headache so severe that I can't turn my head without pain shooting from one side to the other - that's how I've started off 2015. Despite the terrible cold, I had a wonderful end to my week at home. I saw the second pantomime of the year avec Mama Bear, I saw all of my wonderful best friends, and I returned to Manchester safe and sound on Wednesday morning. However, not only am I ill, but I've started to crack down on my revision - the two do not go hand in hand, let me tell you now. Here's to hoping that I wake up in the morning able to breathe, and actually have an audible voice...???

01: Christmas was so so lovely, I didn't want it to end. It's definitely the best time of the year
02: I hate snow with a passion, but it sure as heck makes for a pretty picture! Heavenly
03: Panto numero dos of the year, in the form of Sleeping Beauty. Already can't wait for next year!
04: When in Nottingham, do as Nottingham-ers do... Cookie Shake is my second home
05: Played the annual game of Monopoly with the bestest Zoe last Sunday evening (she won)
06: I couldn't stop snapping our Christmas decorations when I was home, just so beautiful!
07: Create. Even if it sucks, keep creating. This is so so important, love finding bits of inspiration
08: Happy with my kitchen set up. The pasta tin was an amazing Christmas present, cheers Mum!
09: Bought my second Autumn/Winter silk polish, in a berry red colour this time. Gorgeous!

How has the start of 2015 treated you? I hope you're well and healthy, unlike me!

6 comments:

  1. You poor thing, I've also been feeling poorly over the past few days - Day Nurse is my saviour! Hope you feel better soon xo

    Josie XOXO
    Fashion Mumblr

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the pantomime too! And monopoly can get really competitive right?! xxx

    lordlaura.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad to hear that someone else does haha! Definitely, especially when played with family... x x x

      Delete