Mini Lush Haul

Monday, 26 January 2015


Student loan, allowance from parents, and Christmas pay all in the space of a week? How could I not indulge in some luxuries from lush??? I always like to stock so that I'm never left stranded wanting a bath without a bath bomb or a bubble bar.. Working next door to a Lush store is sometimes too much temptation to bare, and so I popped my head through the door...

The first thing I picked up was this Karma Bubble Bar. I generally tend to lead towards pink and purple baths, and so definitely fancied a bit of a change up. Weirdly, I don't usually like the smell of orange, but this bubble bar smells good enough to eat! This is definitely going to be my go-to pick next time I'm in need of a nice relaxing soak in the tub. Next, I found this goooorgeous smelling Rose Jam Bubbleroon - definitely a bit closer to my normal taste! Realising how easily I could break the bubble bar into two was the selling point for me, as it means that I can either have a strongly scented bath, or I can save the other half for a later date. After picking up one in pink, I then discovered the Green Bubbleroon and the Yuzu And Cocoa Bubbleroon. With the exact same selling point, I had a quick sniff to see if they tickled my fancy, and they went straight into my shopping basket. Oops! Sat here writing this blog post is making me crave a candlelit bubble bath, catching up on a good novel... that's definitely going on my to do list for the next week.

Before I managed to reach the till, I came across the Prince Charming Shower Gel, that's part of Lush's Valentine's collection. Reading the words 'marshmallow root' is all that was needed to have me skipping out of the door with a bottle! Having never used any of Lush's shower gels before, I opted for a smaller bottle on the off chance that it didn't live up to expectation. Boy was I wrong - it's almost all gone, after two weeks of sitting in my shower! This is definitely a shower gel that I'm going to have to go and repurchase, and fast, as I don't know how long it'll be staying around for. Is that enough reason to invest in the biggest bottle? I think it is...

Have you been into Lush recently? What's your go-to purchase in there?

6 comments:

  1. Ooh they look good enough to eat! Great Haul!

    Josie XOXO
    Fashion Mumblr

    ReplyDelete
  2. They look great! I absolutely love Lush. Much love, Sjoukje
    www.lemontierres.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've recently spent WAY too much of my wage in there! My favourite has got to be any of their bath bombs, although at the moment i'm loving twilight!

    http://flowersandthreadsxo.blogspot.co.uk/

    Abbie x x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a definite go-to favourite! x x x

      Delete