Can We Talk About: Festive Sweet Tooth

Friday, 5 December 2014

Sources L-R: 01 / 02 / 03 / 04 / 05 / 06 / 07
Now that it's finally December, I can't scroll through Pinterest without my tummy rumbling (loudly). Christmas is the best holiday for food, without a shadow of a doubt. Continuing with my little pinspiration series, the first of which discussed my passion for cushions (here), I thought that I would kick off the festive celebrations with all things sweet...

Look how cute these little Christmas tree cupcakes/meringues are!!! It's a shame that I don't have a steady hand; I would love the ability to make them. Something a little bit easier to make would be the white noel/star cupcakes, so they're definitely going on the to-do list! Another treat that I re-heeeeeally want to make is a vanilla or chocolate swiss roll. They're actually quite easy to make, and they're sort of a Christmas tradition in my home, and so they're a necessity this December. Marshmallows are also a wonderful festive treat, whether it's rocky road, a candy cane creation, or a topping on a caramel hot chocolate, they fill my heart with wintery goodness.

What treats are you planning to nibble on this Christmas?

4 comments:

  1. I wish I was super creative and could make my cakes look as amazing as that but I really am hopeless lol! My favourites are the candy cane ones I even pinned this to my pinterest! xxxx

    thechinadolldiaries.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just don't have the skill set or the patience haha! They look so yummy don't they?? x x x

      Delete
  2. I have a few of these pinned onto my 'Sweet Tooth' board! I'm definitely going to make the Christmas tree cupcakes and the candy cane marshmallows.

    Katie xx

    OkayKate.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Please let me know how the trees go! x x x

      Delete