My Week in Pictures // #25

Sunday, 21 December 2014


Looking back at the last week, I don't appear to have done a great deal. I had Monday and Tuesday off work, which I used trying to revise (but procrastinated instead), and have worked every day since, up until today! I actually enjoy working in retail over Christmas - everybody seems to be in a much better mood, and hearing everybody's unique stories about how they're going to spend the holidays is always a great way to spend my day. I returned to Nottingham last night to see Pantomime numero uno of the year, and am now heading back to Manchester for a few more days until I can come home for Christmas! Be prepared for a very festive update next week...

01: Had a lovely catch up and a farewell with Lizzy last Friday over some good ol' Nandos
02: Honestly my new favourite nail polish, despite having a practically identical one already...
03: FINALLY managed to get myself a bagel from Bagel Nash. There's always a queue!
04: Rocking my first Tanya Burr lipgloss purchase, in the limited edition 'Mistletoe Kisses'
05: Cat and I headed back to Yo! Sushi for the first time since May - we died and went to heaven
06: Standard revision selfie to procrastinate... who invented January exams and why???
07: Feeling very festive with this shiny green colour on my nails at the moment! Another fave
08: It was that time of the year again! Sat in front of my TV with a big tub of Ben & Jerry's
09: What a wonderful way to spend a Friday evening - a pink bath, and a good book. Bliss!

How are you spending your run up to Christmas? Santa's nearly here...

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like quite a relaxing week! I can't wait to start reading Girl Online!

    Josie XOXO
    Fashion Mumblr

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really was! It's honestly such a good book, wasn't really expecting much but I'm loving it x x x

      Delete