My Week in Pictures // #24

Saturday, 13 December 2014


Another week off before revision commences on Monday... and it was spent with a lovely visit from my friend Sophie! I went to go and visit her home in Turkey back in June and, as she's back in England for the holidays, she decided to pop up to Manchester to see me. It's so weird to think that we've known each other since we were seven, and now we're visiting each other's homes away from home! We had a wonderful few days, shopping, eating, and watching American Horror Story. After she departed back to Nottingham, my relaxing week continued with a few Christmas goodbyes, consisting of a visit from Rich and a nandos with Lizzy. It's been a good week for food...

01: First off - Sophie and I headed to Zizzi's for a 'Welcome to Manchester' meal. Yum!
02: I had my first (and last) experience with bubble tea this week... it was like drinking frog spawn
03: The Trafford Centre is the epitome of festivity during the holidays, inside and out
04: Spreading my own festive joy with a close up of my Christmas tree. It's just so pretty!
05: Sophie and I may have watched an entire season of AHS whilst she was here... oops
06: Aww, aren't we cute? I love how our styles differ so completely, yet we're still the best of friends
07: Bella Italia does some of the nicest pastas in the world. I can't get over how good this was!
08: Went out of my comfort zone and went for a Pret hot chocolate this week - no regrets!
09: It was Christmas Jumper day yesterday, and it's not too late to text JUMPER to 70050!

A wonderful Christmassy week for sure, but revision can't be put off for much longer. The year that I no longer have January exams is sure to be the best Christmas ever. How has your week been?

2 comments: