MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Thursday, 25 December 2014


IT'S CHRISTMASSSSSSSSSSSS! As it is the most magical day of the year, I don't want to take up too much of your time, and so I am simply presenting you with a few snapshots of my flat Christmas tree. As I am writing this post, I am sat in my Manchester flat, alone *cry*, but when this goes live, I will be neatly unwrapping my Christmas presents from my wonderful family (I'm such a Monica). There's been a Christmas miracle - I have been able to stay at home for a week!!! I can't think of a better way to spend the holidays than surrounded by all of the people that I love most. I hope that you have a Christmas full to the brim with happiness and joy, and that you will be stuffing your face with festive treats, guilt-free, from now until 2015! All my love, Kassi x x x

2 comments:

  1. Hello there! I hope you'll have the most amazing Christmas and it's wonderful you get to spend it with your family. ^^ x
    www.lemontierres.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you very much! :) I hope that you've had an incredible day x x x

      Delete