Man Crush Monday

Monday, 29 December 2014

All Photos
Let's start the week (and end the year) with a lovely instalment of every bloggers favourite: Man Crush Monday. Perhaps I have a weird taste in men, but these are three of the most obsessed-over male celebs in my life - Ed Westwick, Robert Pattinson, and Evan Peters.


Ed Westwick, known widely as the legendary Chuck Bass, is the man of my dreams. Maybe it's the shock of hearing his British accent for the first time, or perhaps its his rugged unshaved exterior... but he's Chuck Bass. Nobody is better than Chuck Bass!


Hate Twilight, love Rpattz. Just look at this cheeky smile! His hatred for the Twilight saga fuels the fire of my love, making every interview with him pure comedy. If you haven't seen Remember Me or Water For Elephants... sort your life out immediately!


After watching an entire season of American Horror Story in two days when Sophie visited me earlier in the month, I began to share her love for Evan Peters. Funnily, he plays two very nerdy characters in both films that I've seen him in (Sleepover and Kick-ass), but there's just something so alluring about him playing a ghost... even a psychopathic one

Who are your man crushes this week? Have a wonderful Monday!

10 comments:

  1. Haha how have I only just found man crush monday?! I feel like I've missed out! I have a forever crush on Channing Tatum and a weird obsession with Russell Howard!

    sheepishlyshameful.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha aww! Channing Tatum I 100% agree with, and I can see how you'd like Russell Howard as well! x x x

      Delete
  2. Loved this post! Evan Peters.. X
    www.lemontierres.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Evan Peters is my absolute favourite! I've been loving Chris Pratt lately though

    Katie xx

    OkayKate.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This list could have been extensive hahaha, had to limit it down! There might be a part two... x x x

      Delete
  4. Evan Peters is gorgeous!! I watched three seasons of american horror story in about a week and a bit - so addictive!! x

    http://www.oh-ems.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't bring myself to watch the next three seasons, too scared haha! x x x

      Delete
  5. Evan Peters has the loveliest smile. Im a sucker for a good smile. Ed Westwick isn't bad either. :P
    Emma x
    Writing Essays With Wine

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He really does, doesn't he?? I swear I only watched Gossip Girl because of Chuck hahaha! Well, and Blair x x x

      Delete