My Week in Pictures // #21

Sunday, 23 November 2014


Looking back at the past week, I don't seem to have done a lot. I've been tucked away in my room, slaving at these essays, as well as obsessing over I'm a Celebrity every night. A few friends and I went to go and see Interstellar on Wednesday (in IMAX, might I add), which was absolutely incredible - 100% recommend. Mama Bear and I saw James Blunt live last night (my second time, her third...), and so I'm lounging around in my Nottingham home in my pyjamas all day today, trying to get last bits and bobs done for a deadline day on Tuesday. Fun! Here are my snaps.

01: A banana and grape smoothie to start my day last Saturday - a day full of essay-writing
02: Had a purple nails week, with this being my first nail-selfie. I need to invest in more Rimmel
03: Costa is winning in the Christmas drink competition... sorry not sorry Starbucks
04: The Christmas tree in Manchester's shopping centre went up this week, so festive!
05: A belated happy birthday to my flatmate, Cat, on her return home from New York City!
06: My debut article for The Mancunion went live this week, click here to have a read!
07: My second nail-selfie! Casually matching my nails with my dressing gown
08: James Blunt tickets last night!! We had such an amazing view, and such a great night
09: Not ashamed to hold my hands up high and say that I knew every single word

How have you spent your week? Are we getting as excited as I am for Christmas??

⋅No comments

Post a Comment